[OM] help!OM2 flash sync problem

Subject: [OM] help!OM2 flash sync problem
From: "Vincent E. Arnold" <vea@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 19 Dec 99 11:32:07 PST
Greetings all. I have recently acquired a 9.5+ black OM2 with QA310, 50/1.8,
28/3.5,200/3.5(Bushnell) ? 80-210 zoom, all case caps and manuals for 325$.  As
I was checking it all out, I have found that it will only fire the flash (any
flash) at speeds of 1/30 or less. (in manual mode, on shoe or PC outlet, Switch
at x-sync). Has any one seen this problem, or know if it is repairable, at what
cost? I can return it tomorrow, and depending on the repair cost, we may
renegotiate the price.
   Please send any thoughts , as this camera is the nicest OM of its age I have
ever seen come through this area.