Re: [OM] Olympus to M42 adapter wanted

Subject: Re: [OM] Olympus to M42 adapter wanted
From: Richard Schaetzl <Richard.Schaetzl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 19 Dec 1999 22:09:27 +0100
Stephen Border schrieb:

> Does anyone know where I can obtain an adapter to fit a Pentax screw mount
> lens to my OM's?.  I've had one on order in Aus for sometime, but have now
> been told by the dealer that they are discontinued.

Hama sells one, at a price, ~140DM ~70US$.

> I know it's sacrilege but I could not afford a Zuiko fisheye.

Makes not much sense, the adapter has optics (x1.2?) to compansate for
the bigger flange distance of the OM mount.

Try to find one of the Ukrainian fisheyes 16mm/2.8 at ~350DM ~175US$,
they can be custom adapted (no auto aperture) to different camera
mounts. Optic quality seems to be OK, the mechanics are... hmm, rough.

> Thanks, and best wishes to all for Christmas and the New Year.

Wish you and the list also the best.

Regards

Richard