Re: [OM] showing age, was: the future of OM

Subject: Re: [OM] showing age, was: the future of OM
From: "Craig H" <craigh@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 19 Dec 1999 16:30:57 -0500
Mike -- Really???  I have to admit to a pretty skeptical view of the
possibility of a 78 player at the time you mention.  78's were pretty well
on the way out by the early 50's -- but 45's were all the rage, and I
wouldn't have been too suprised at a 45 player, tho I've never seen one in a
car.  Keep in mind that RCA was selling stereo reel-to reel tapes in the mid
50's and the stereo LP dates from 1956-57.

Craig