[OM] 25mm tube (was T20 guide table)

Subject: [OM] 25mm tube (was T20 guide table)
From: Dylan Sutton <dsut4392@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 21 Dec 1999 10:02:46 +0000
Wayne.Harridge@xxxxxxxxxx wrote:

> Dylan wrote:
>
> > Found myself a christmas present too, some mint
> > (really) oly auto extension tubes (7 & 14, no
> > 25:-() - not a bargain at A$150, but these don't
>
> If you really want a 25mm tube, just buy a cheap 2x converter (~$AU10), and
> remove the lenses.

I've been looking for one for a while, without luck - all I've found
lately is tamron SPs and a vivitar with the matched lens attached; both
were over $50. My regular camera store used to have a few, before I
joined the list and heard about this neat trick. Unfortunately they
refurbished the store, and in the process threw away all their
"junk"...I only wish they'd thrown it in my direction!
Dylan