[OM] RE: olympus-digest V2 #1309

Subject: [OM] RE: olympus-digest V2 #1309
From: "Gries, Robert" <RGries@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 21 Dec 1999 08:14:49 -0600
Attention Zuikoholics!

Can anyone give me the real  low-down on a 24 mm shift lens?  Is this a
worth while purchase?  How do the internal filters work, and have you needed
to use any filters in front of the lens?  I am looking to use this in
gallery and interior situations that require a bit of blue filtration to
make the slides pop!  As I have never seen one in the flesh, I am having an
agonizing time deciding if this is the lens for me.  You can respond to the
list, or personally to me [if you don't want to offend any of the other
fanatics :) ] at: rgries@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx.  Thanks in advance for all of your
wisdom and insight!

Bob Gries