Re: [OM] Hello Again

Subject: Re: [OM] Hello Again
From: j.leonarddesigner@xxxxxxxxxxxx (Jacques Leonard designer)
Date: Tue, 21 Dec 1999 11:46:32 -0500 (EST)
Good day OM pals,

I just noticed this message I sent last Saturday never showed up on the OM list.
I don't know why. It was sent as an "Answer message" so it should have gone
back to the Olympus list.
It is the first time I notice this. All other messages I sent have always
been published.
Has this happened to any of you?
If some of you have received the first one let me know please, I would then
look at my end, maybe I am not receiving all the letters sent to the OM
list.

TKs

Jacques Leonard
===============
J.leonard@xxxxxxxxxxxx

PS: Following is the original message. Sorry if it seem a little "passé"!

>Hello there, Olympus People, I'm back.

Mike,

Nice to see you back on the Olympus list. I was already missing you on the
Leica list...(:>)
I subscribe to both.
What I like in 35mm is the equipment size (it has to be small) and the
quality of lenses.
I, like you I guess, find that in both Olympus and Leica.

So, let's read you again!

Jacques Leonard
j.leonarddesigner@xxxxxxxxxxxx

visit my web site at:    www.jlda-design.com

PS: Where do you find the time to do Photo Techniques, write in the
magazine and write on the internet lists?  I would need to attend a Time
Managment seminar to do half of that...