[OM] Zuikoholism and Christmas

Subject: [OM] Zuikoholism and Christmas
From: "LARS BUNDESEN" <lars.bundesen@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 22 Dec 1999 00:20:12 +0100
Hi,

I just got myself a very nice gift for Christmas: a 180 mm/2.

It was in an ad in the recycler magazine's Thursday issue for 10.000 DKK
(c. 1400 $). I saw the ad Saturday and thought "darn, it's gone by now",
but called him Sunday anyway, and he still had the lens. I don't know if
Zuikoholism is not widespread in Denmark, or it is because of Christmas,
but he hadn't got any calls at all.

I got the lens for 8000 DKK (c. 1100 $)(without even asking for a
reduction) which is of course a pretty big sum of money, but the new price
here is something like 8000 $, and this lens has been used very little.

The only problem with this purchase is that there is no money left for
presents for my family ;-)

BTW, does any Olympus literature have information about this lens? It is
not included in my Olympus Lens Book, though the 250 mm and 350 mm are.

A merry Christmas to all on this list.

Lars Bundesen