[OM] Re: Hey you nature lovers, I saw a beautiful red tail hawk

Subject: [OM] Re: Hey you nature lovers, I saw a beautiful red tail hawk
From: "Samuel Morales" <dolphans1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 21 Dec 1999 17:37:26 -0600
Hey you nature lovers, I saw a beautiful Red Tail Hawk this afternoon here
in Arlington, TX swoop down off a light post into the grassy embankment or
median that separates the highway.  2 seconds later he flew back up to the
light post with a mice in his foot.  I pulled over under the light post to
watch. (Opps , I didn't have my camera with a long tele on it.)  The Hawk
grew nervous with me being parked under the light, I could tell.  He flew
off to the next post a hundred yards away (approx.) and had his lunch.

It was a great juxtaposition watching a wildlife creature perform his
instincts in a city scene with traffic zooming by.

Any interesting stories out there?

Sam....