Re: [OM] Sunpack433 D / Vivitar 283 Qs

Subject: Re: [OM] Sunpack433 D / Vivitar 283 Qs
From: Robinsnes@xxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 21 Dec 1999 18:50:04 EST
In a message dated 12/21/99 4:51:58 PM Eastern Standard Time,
bbbean@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

> I resemble that remark!
Sorry, I should have stated that a little more delicately. I know too many
club musicians...I am a singer and occasionally my sense of balance was a
little off. If that is sometimes a problem...those pesky platforms are
usually not too sturdy...leaning on a young pretty thing or a big friend
usually will steady it enough. Below 1/15 you will need to use a tripod, or
use a tabletop tripod and brace it against a beam, rock, or the young pretty
thing. Sometimes if you experiment with slow shutters, you will get some
interesting results. Let me know how it works.
Best wishes,

Roger Skully
robinsnestphotography.com