Re: [OM] Is The OM-2S Trouble?

Subject: Re: [OM] Is The OM-2S Trouble?
From: WKato@xxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 22 Dec 1999 21:59:51 EST

> Are there any OM-2S owners out there? What is the reliability of this
>  camera? Would anyone recommend one?
>  jim mueller

Like Joel I have three.  They all work fine. I don'[t have a battery drain
problem on any of them.  The only practical difference between it and the OM4
is that you have to think about the individual spots and where they lie with
respect to the tonal range of the film you're using. I don't use  the program
mode at all.  One body always has E200 pushed one stop for wildlife photos.

Warren