Re: longish/Musing over technique, was [OM] Sunpack433 D / Vivitar 283

Subject: Re: longish/Musing over technique, was [OM] Sunpack433 D / Vivitar 283 Qs
From: "Charles Loeven" <cpl49@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 23 Dec 1999 13:14:09 -0800
===Remember when the flashes didn't have a flash calculator on them and one
had to figure the f-stop from the guide number and the distance?  This
thread and the one on Hi Fi equipment reminded me of that.

Gregg====

No Greg even I don't remember that.  ;-)

The earrliest flash I used was a Vivitar 273.
It lasted 20 years and worked great on auto.

Charlie