Re: [OM] Re: Nikon Dave is back

Subject: Re: [OM] Re: Nikon Dave is back
From: "Samuel Morales" <dolphans1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 24 Dec 1999 00:26:57 -0600
George I respect your response.  I get 80 emails a day from this site and I
would not regard any of them as worthless information or tying up this site.
It happens to deal with camera repair manuals.

The last time I hammered you on something,  was on a issue where you
misquoted something I said about placing a damaged 4Ti on ebay to sell,
rather than repair.  That I will not forget.

You just appear to be a very argumentative person and I can't figure why you
are that way, especially around Christmas.

Sam ...