Re: [OM] Looking to buy hotshoe #4

Subject: Re: [OM] Looking to buy hotshoe #4
From: Volkhart Baumgaertner <kyu@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 24 Dec 1999 16:01:24 +0100
Yo Acer V,

on Thu, 23 Dec 1999 23:26:16 -0800 (PST), you wrote:

>/AV, Redlands, California, USA, North America, Western Hemisphere, Earth,
>3rd body orbiting Sol, Outer Arm, Milky Way Galaxy, Saggitarius something
>or the other <grins> (Chuck, am I close?)

Hey, Redlands. Nice place!!! Been there a few years ago to visit a buddy's
sister who's teaching at the university there. Some good stores, too
(Chapparal's, Redlands Camera, ... will have to stop by there again some
time).
I wish I could be there right now instead of in all the rain, snow, fog,
drizzle and ice of German winter. Which leads me to the point of this
posting:

MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL ON THIS LIST!!!!

MtFbwy,
Volkhart

--
Volkhart Baumgaertner     email: kyu@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx