Re: [OM] WTB: locking release for OM-1n and T-mount and strap

Subject: Re: [OM] WTB: locking release for OM-1n and T-mount and strap
From: John Robison <omrobison@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 24 Dec 1999 07:38:56 -0800 (PST)
  Acer, it is important to remember that all T mounts
have a means to adjust to top center whatever lens or
accessory you attach. I have owned several brands, and
the Vivitar T mounts I have now seem to work very
well.However, it has been my experience that with any
T mt. that you have the proper size screwdriver to
tighten the adjustment screws, and that you check
these screws on a regular basis. I don't know why but
for some reason they get loose after a time. This has
been true for any brand of T mt. I have owned. One
disclaimer, the units I have are 15 years old, and who
knows what has happened to build quality by now.