Re: [OM] Re: Nikon Dave is back

Subject: Re: [OM] Re: Nikon Dave is back
From: ClassicVW@xxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 24 Dec 1999 11:31:08 EST
In a message dated 12/24/1999 2:14:28 AM EST, dolphans1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

>  Are you and George affiliated to Nikondave? It sure appears
>  to be the case,

I know I said I wouldn't respond any further, but you can't accuse people of
a "conspiracy" and not have them respond...sorry...

Hey Sam, I have NO idea who either catmaster or Nikon Dave is or where they
are located on this Earth. Now we can add paranoia to your obsessive
behavior.
Neither catmaster nor I are claiming to be a moderator of this or any other
list, that's ridiculous. It's just that this topic has recently been covered
here, BY YOU, and it passed quietly thru the list, I guess to your
disappointment, so now you're re-hashing it and using it to start arguments
with us. As mentioned by John and others, the publishers of the manuals are
aware of Nikon Dave and choose to do nothing about it, so I would add-  Why
should we get upset about it? We can either patronize him, or avoid him and
his manuals he's selling. It's our personal choice, just as it is whether to
use eBay at all or not. Some list members do, some hate the place and would
never go back there. Why should we argue back and forth about it?
You just don't like to hear you're wrong, or even a dissenting view from
yours. It's really pathetic. I feel sorry for you.

George S.