Re: [OM] Re: Nikon Dave is back(Happy Holidays)

Subject: Re: [OM] Re: Nikon Dave is back(Happy Holidays)
From: "earthlink" <catsmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 24 Dec 1999 09:44:01 -0800
Sam, and to the whole list:
Happy holidays, and have a good time with you're families, and friends.
May some wonderful and memorable photos result!
Sam, it is not my intention to provoke anger,
so I will not pursue this furthur with you.
Enough has already been said by all on this anyway.
By the way, even with my cheap 500mm lens and TWO 2X TCs, on a cheap video
tripod(shaakee) I captured craters, and all of the regular detail you have
probably seen before. Not up to par with professional photos, not by a long
shot but is about what I expected to get.

Catmaster