RE: [OM] Digital 35mm replacement

Subject: RE: [OM] Digital 35mm replacement
From: "Tom Trottier" <tom@xxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 26 Dec 1999 15:53:14 -0500
Hi Chip

You're right for CCDs, but they have actually 3x the number of pixels
to measure the colours, so it works out sort-of even.

I suppose, ideally, they should have a little prism (lots of little
prisms) to split the light up for the three pixels. No filters
necessary!

Tom

On 22 Dec 99, at 10:11, Chip Stratton spoke about
*RE: [OM] Digital 35mm replacement..* saying
> : owner-olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> > [ma

And a happy New Year to you and yours.
From:Tom Trottier, 400 Slater St. Suite 415,Ottawa ON Canada K1R 7S7
    __o    <Tom@xxxxxx> <TomTrottier@xxxxxxxxxxx>       ICQ:57647974
  _ \<     Voice: +1 613 291-1168  fax: 594-5412      No ads, please
(*)/'(*)   Vote for your favourite Olympus camera at
           http://www.freevote.com/booth/fav_camera