[OM] Back from lurking!

Subject: [OM] Back from lurking!
From: Siri Bjoner <sbjoner@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 26 Dec 1999 18:12:52 +0100
Hi all!

Well I've now sifted through some 5,500 OM msg (neve done that before...
;-) and have about 3,500 left. Lots of interesting stuff and what makes it
even more fun is that I'm sitting behind a bar playing around with my
brand-new mandarine iBook (I was one of the first 5 in Norway who got a
non-demo one, on Dec 22nd).
I love it! Naturally, there hasn't been much time to use my trusty OM's
because of it (besides, it's been raining for a week now) but there's loads
of room to scan (3Gb HD, vast diff from previously 500Mb) and RAM for
Photoshop messing around.
Also, I've been busy working in a new rock pub in Oslo which promises loads
of great photo ops - theme is Harley Davidson, I've got a gorgeous model
next to the bar and the colours are perfect with the iBook (orange
laptop-version of the Mac iBook, G3/96RAM/300MHz). - I'm thinking Velvia or
Ultra here...

Cameras have been much used this autumn, I got some great colours with
Velvia and RS 50. Will try and scan them asap (just need to get hold of
someone with a usb scanner...)

Siri.

po box 9024 gronland, n-0133 oslo mailto:sbjoner@xxxxxxxxx fone: +47 9010
4635 fax: +47 9030 6420
"argue for your limitations, and sure enough, they're yours" ... r. bach