Re: [OM] Vintage whine

Subject: Re: [OM] Vintage whine
From: dhurley@xxxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 28 Dec 1999 13:12:09 -0600
On Tue, 28 Dec 1999 08:53:58 -0800 GMA <george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
writes:
> Mike Johnston wrote:
> >  use "one camera one lens," meaning, they never switch
> >  lenses--they dedicate one body to each lens they use.

> Oh, man.  Now I gotta buy 12 more bodies!
> George

And that is if you only use one film!  Think of the bodies and lenses to
dedicate one body/one lens to each film you use.  Zuikoholic's delight!
Just think OM4Ti's could be 100 speed chrome, the champagne 4t's could be
400 chrome, chrome 2n's would be 100 color print, black 2n's 400 speed
color print, 3t's would be for B&W.............   a never ending lust, I
mean list!   Whaddaya mean, who's addicted??  ;-)

Daryl Hurley