Sv: [OM] OM 4 or OM 4T

Subject: Sv: [OM] OM 4 or OM 4T
From: "LARS BUNDESEN" <lars.bundesen@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 29 Dec 1999 17:52:03 +0100
Hi Fred,

I'd go for the 4 Ti.
Some years ago, I bought an OM 4 Ti (black) that had belonged to a press
photographer. It was pretty battered, with a lot of paint gone off etc, but
has worked perfectly for me ever since I got it.

I don't know what you take photos of, but I find the FP flash function nice
to have, especially for daylight fill-in, even though Olympus' F280 flash
is mediocre, but unfortunately the only one you can use for that purpose.

But if you don't need the FP-flash functions, a mint OM 4 should bring you
years of use without problems, I'd say.
Do you know if that particular OM 4 is one of those that use more battery
than the later models and the OM 4 Ti?

Happy New Year.

Lars Bundesen