RE: [OM] More bodies

Subject: RE: [OM] More bodies
From: "Ron Spolarich" <caesar2@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 29 Dec 1999 17:31:46 -0500
I drag everything along.  Though I certainly agree that it shouldn't always
be necessary if one has a zoom to cover the focal length desired.  In my
case, I prefer primes over zooms with the exception of the 35-80mm F2.8.
Though I don't own this lense (yet <g>), my 35-70mm 3.5~4.6 comes in handy.

Ron

Ron & Mary Spolarich
caesar2@xxxxxxxxxxxx
www.mscollectibles.com