Re: OT!! RE: [OM] Notes on the road

Subject: Re: OT!! RE: [OM] Notes on the road
From: Gregg Iverson <giverson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 29 Dec 1999 18:05:27 -0500
I think this is the opposite.  When water is placed in a vacuum (or at
high elevation) it "boils" or turns into water vapor at a lower
temperature.  I think the same thing is happening on the wing.  If I
remember the times I have seen it, the wing flaps were always extended,
creating greater lift and a lower air pressure above the wing.

Gregg