Re: OT: [OM] fotometria olympus om-1

Subject: Re: OT: [OM] fotometria olympus om-1
From: WKato@xxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 29 Dec 1999 22:04:09 EST

I ran Toni's message through Alta Vista (Babblefish) and got a pretty good
translation. I wrote a reply and asked it to translate it back to Portuguese.
 I wondered if it could interpret its own work and (after one more iteration)
got the following:

<<I do not know of a person of the repair in Brasilia. I do not think of
that he has all the members of the stack that stops living in Brazil. If
its measurer will be lacked, dumb its ISO for two jambs. >>

Originally I said something to the effect that I didn't know of a repair
person in Brasilia. And next that I didn't think there were any other list
members who lived in Brasil. Lastly I advised that he should compensate two
stops with the ISO dial.
Translation:  list = stack; stop = jamb, compensate = dumb

Warren