Re: [OM] slide vs neg film - my take

Subject: Re: [OM] slide vs neg film - my take
From: "george" <geanders@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 30 Dec 1999 12:32:52 -0800
Yes, everything is relative to the point from which it is assessed.  (This
line adapted from writings of Time magazines' Man of the Century'!)

My take was that slide films are better - period. But that's true only from
my perspective of slow-speed high-definition film. As Emil pointed out, from
his perspective, high speed neg film is better  than high speed slide film.
And I would tend to say, with certain exceptions as Barry's pointed out
here,  that he's probably right.

George