Re: [OM] Tri-X

Subject: Re: [OM] Tri-X
From: "Glen Lowry" <lowry@xxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 30 Dec 1999 12:33:51 -0800
Mike this is fascinating.  "Hold time" has never been a factor I have
considered let alone worried about.  However, now that you mention it, I
have noticed an improvement in my b&w images when I develop them immediately
after the shoot (usually within a few hours).  I just chalked this up to
more care (meaning that the images that are developed immediately are
usually more valuable--both in terms of intention (pre-dev) and effect
(post-dev)) and/or better technique (working at home in my own darkroom is
allowing for to develop more precision and control over materials (of which
film is obviously one of the most important).

Thanks
Glen