Re: [OM] Attempt to clean inside of viewfinder on OM-1;2

Subject: Re: [OM] Attempt to clean inside of viewfinder on OM-1;2
From: "John Lum" <jtlum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 30 Dec 1999 17:03:06 -0500
Hi Persons that responded to my inquiry

Unfortunately I should have been more specific where I want to clean. As I
was cleaning my viewfinder eyepiece with a swab and lensefluid, some of the
fluid got inside of my viewfinder eyepiece inner suface and dried as a
streak... oops!! Now my question is how do you clean that surface? My
thinking is I first need to remove the top plate of the camera. Should I not
even attempt it. Now everbody knows the ugly truth... yes I wont do that
again!!

John