Re: [OM] Tri-X

Subject: Re: [OM] Tri-X
From: Gregg Iverson <giverson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 30 Dec 1999 20:45:19 -0500
The recent info on the discovery of a way to speed up film emulsions 10X
describes the process as one where photons are knocking into the halide
molecules dislodging electrons that then join the silver molecules.
Most do not but rejoin the halide molecules.  The added chemical makes
it impossible for the electrons to rejoin the halide.

Could there be further changes in the silver molecules if left
undeveloped for several hours or until all the "wondering electrons"
find a new attachment bond?

Gregg