[OM] Koko and the OM2 picture

Subject: [OM] Koko and the OM2 picture
From: Robinsnes@xxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 31 Dec 1999 12:21:37 EST
    Pardon the return to this thread. I found the copy of National
Geographic, October 1978, among my books in the attic. Looking closely at the
image, I believe I know about the camera. He has a motor drive which has a
pistol grip attached. That drive unit (I own one) can be triggered either
from the grip or the pistol grip attachment which held the batteries. The
cord is, or has been, the confusion. The coiled cord is a PC cord which is
plugged into the PC socket on the side of the camera. The flash obviously
must be elsewhere or it trips a number of units to get the picture.
    Happy new year...IMHO this is worthless information.

Roger Skully
robinsnestphotography.com