[OM] PMA, Las Vegas, Feb 3-6,2000

Subject: [OM] PMA, Las Vegas, Feb 3-6,2000
From: Mike Stoesz <mstoesz@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 31 Dec 1999 22:37:35 -0700
Happy New Year to all;

Is anyone on this list going to be at the PMA convention/trade show in
Feb.?

If so, it would be nice to have a get-together, meet in person and share
stories and then report to the list.

My partners and I will be arriving on Thursday the 3rd and stay through
Sunday morning.  We will be staying at the Hilton right next to the
convention center.

I will most likely bring several "old cameras" to use, probably a Canon
RF, Olympus Pen, Rolleicord and maybe a Rollie A-110 or Minox B.

It was amazing the number of looks I received when using a Leica IIIa in
New Orleans and a Kiev 4a in LasVegas last year.  Great conversation
starters.

Best to all, Mike