Re: [OM] street/serial photography--references requested

Subject: Re: [OM] street/serial photography--references requested
From: Denton Taylor <denton@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 01 Jan 2000 07:00:36 -0500
At 10:05 PM 12/31/99 -0700, you wrote:
Great list, Denton.  Did you do it off the top of your head? Glad you did not
forget Levitt and DeCarava.  Add Ken Heyman ("Willie") and the great Gordon
Parks, Eienstadt, and HCB.

Actually HCB was at the top of the list in his own category :-)

I use a product called Audiofile to catalog my CDs. It's a really cool software package that will look up the song titles and track timings over the Internet so you don't have to type them all in. They also make a product called Bookbin that will categorize books, although it's not up to the same level as Audiofile. In fact anyone with a database could do the same pretty easily. They're at www.spinfree.com.

Anyway I use it to keep track of my photo books so when I run across a question like this I merely fire it up and flip back and forth btw Bookbin and my email client.

Regards,
Denton Taylor

Photogallery at www.dentontaylor.com.
Panoramas and Immersive Imaging at