Re: [OM] Review Contest- www.PhotographyREVIEW.com/-What A Joke!!!!!

Subject: Re: [OM] Review Contest- www.PhotographyREVIEW.com/-What A Joke!!!!!
From: "John A. Lind" <jlind@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 02 Jan 2000 00:59:21 +0000
>Actually, the point is a review, not neccesarrily  the best, wins. At
>least that's what their current contest adds up to. If it were the best

I read the fine print.  Qualified entries go to the sponsor (the current
contest is Tamrac) for a *random* drawing.  If the goal is to *win* then
dump in a googol reviews and don't worry about their worthiness or quality
of writing style!  "'Tis true, 'tis true, 'tis a pity true."

After reading the fine print, I now question how many of the reviews are
really serious and how many are just something dumped into their system to
increase the odds of winning.

-- John