Re: [OM] Olympus Accessories

Subject: Re: [OM] Olympus Accessories
From: Chloe <corella@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 3 Jan 2000 11:39:36 +0800
As an alternative to an Oly compartment  case check out Pelican cases.  if
you do a searcjh on the net for them you will find pics and info.  They are
very tough and are watertight.

There is one on-line NZ shop you could look at.  Prices would be in NZ
dollars and might be GST free for a tourist.  They advertise new stuff but
I would check with them if they have something you are after before you
leave as they might have to get it in - just a hunch.

Check out equivalent US prices first though ;-)

Photo & Video International

                                       Shop 9, Merivale Mall, 189 Papanui Road
                               PO Box 34 035, Fendalton North,
Christchurch, New Zealand
                                      Phone +64-3-355 7534, Fax +64-3-355 7549
                                           Phone Tollfree 0800 CAMERA

http://www.photo.co.nz/photo/

Giles