[OM] OM-2 for sale

Subject: [OM] OM-2 for sale
From: Richard Schaetzl <Richard.Schaetzl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 03 Jan 2000 13:59:29 +0100
Hello Olympians,

to finance some more Zuikos, I have to sell the camera I´m using the
least, my OM-2.

OM-2 chrome DM349 ~EUR175 ~US$175

 comes with hot shoe 3 (for T flashs)
 new cameraback seals
 no mirror lock problem (serial# > 300000)

The camera has no dents or scratches, cameraback is in unusal good
condition. No missing winder or battery covers. Hot shoe has cracks
(surprise), but that doesn´t affect functionality because the internal
metal frame keeps it in shape.

In have a spare hot shoe, accessory shoe3 (new in box) for sale.
DM40 ~EUR20 ~US$20

TTL auto connector 3, DM40 ~EUR20 ~US$20

2m TTL cable, DM40 ~EUR20 ~US$20

I´ve also user manuals for sale (in German language)

 OM-2, DM10 ~EUR5 ~US$5

 Quick Auto 310 and accessory, DM10 ~EUR5 ~US$5

Pictures at:

http://www.stud.uni-hannover.de/user/73239/om-2sale.htm

Regards

Richard