[OM] location of shutter speed control

Subject: [OM] location of shutter speed control
From: Joseph <joseph@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 3 Jan 2000 10:42:48 -0800 (PST)

Regarding location of shutter speed ring on an Om camera...

I'm not sold on the shutter ring around the lens mount as an optimal
placement.  I've found that it cannot be operated with gloves on (a must
when using in cold weather), and have some trouble operating it with various
things mounted, such as the 65-116mm variable extension tube or many 3rd
party lenses that have the aperture ring at the base of the lens.

joseph