Re: [OM] OM 2000, but Gregg

Subject: Re: [OM] OM 2000, but Gregg
From: "Samuel Morales" <dolphans1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 3 Jan 2000 22:18:01 -0600
But Gregg, a Cadillac and Chevy do the same thing, point A to point B.  I
wish they would have added a winder on it.

Sam ...

Also from what I have heard, Olympus has been trying to get Olympus user's
to switch to the OM 2000 instead of repairing the older bodies.  I have
heard tales that they offered as a sort of trade in plus some money in
exchange for bodies they no longer work on.  Olympus will only work on the
OM-2000, OM-4Ti and the 3Ti SLR's.