Re: [OM] Overhaul/repairment of OM-bodies in Europe?

Subject: Re: [OM] Overhaul/repairment of OM-bodies in Europe?
From: "Samuel Morales" <dolphans1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 4 Jan 2000 00:14:53 -0600
You are right about the older OM bodies not being repaired by Olympus and
the difficulty of finding repair parts.

There are repair centers in the United States one by the name of
"PHOTOSPHERE"  They offer free repair estimates and work on all the OM older
camera bodies.  The owners name is Clint and he has been working there for
like 16 years.  His repair shop use to be part of Olympus and now he is an
authorized repair center, since Olympus has reduced it's cost's and closed a
few of their repair facilities.  He still maintains a good selection of
older parts (new)

You can mail your camera to:
Photosphere
2510 Electronic Lane
Suite 911
Dallas , Texas 75220
TEL: 214-352-8448

They will mail you a written estimate with a 6 month warranty, if you
refuse, the item(s) will be shipped back at no charge to you.  They are very
reputable and honest to deal with.

Good Luck!

Sam ....