[OM] new years eve photos/ADITL3

Subject: [OM] new years eve photos/ADITL3
From: "Dirk Wright" <wright@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 04 Jan 2000 08:43:46 EST
I got my photos back from our new years eve outing. There are a few
good ones in there. I didn't have time to really go through them
closely, but maybe one or two will be good enough for ADITL3. My basic
problem seems to be an inability to focus acurately at low light
levels. That, and a faster recycle time on the flash. I was shooting at
f2.8 with a 50mm, so depth of field wasn't very big. I got some decent
fireworks photos and some good people shots.

Tell me again how this ADITL works. Do I send in several photos that I
think are good, or do I just send the one best one? Also, what was the
digital format supposed to be again?

Be seeing you.

Dirk Wright