Re: [OM] new years eve photos/ADITL3

Subject: Re: [OM] new years eve photos/ADITL3
From: george <george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 04 Jan 2000 22:15:42 -0800
Dirk;

Send only one photo. A .jpg (or .jpeg) format.  Scan the image at
whatever resolution you desire but before you send it to me, reduce the
resolution to 72 dpi and reduce the size to 640 pixels on the long side.
Try to keep the file size below 60K or so.  Send the file attached to an
e-Mail which has all the information about the photo. Ie: camera, lens,
film, etc (aper,SS too if you got it) and a little description or story
about the image.

George