RE: [OM] Future ES-10 support (WAS Randomness prevails)

Subject: RE: [OM] Future ES-10 support (WAS Randomness prevails)
From: Dave Bulger <dbulger@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 6 Jan 2000 07:33:35 -0600
I do my best to have the same OS on my home systems that my clients are
running.  My current client (Dell) is moving directly to Win2K by the end
of this month.  My main system at home is already booting 98/NT/Win2K, and
I wasn't looking forward to adding Millennium too.  Thank for the info,
though.

Interesting how the MCSD subscription doesn't mention Millennium, isn't it?

Ah well...

With all of the (justified) slamming of the ES-10 on this list, it probably
isn't a good time to offer it up for sale... <g>

Dave