[OM] OT: Operating Systems (was: Future ES-10 support (WAS Randomness p

Subject: [OM] OT: Operating Systems (was: Future ES-10 support (WAS Randomness prevails))
From: Olaf Greve <Ogreve@xxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 6 Jan 2000 16:01:56 +0100
Hi,

> My main system at home is already booting 98/NT/Win2K,

Uhhhh, maybe a stupid question (and I haven't really been following this
thread anyway), but why would you want to undergo the torture of having _3_
versions of Windows running on your machine?!? Especially since you have NT
on there, at least 98 becomes superfluous, as it's much crappier than NT.
Hee, hee, here I was thinking Oly items were already a peculiar choice for
collections, but when one starts collecting Operating Systems (OSes)...:)

Hmmm, come to think of it: you would probably have to dedicate a 2GB drive,
just for the OSes and semi-OSes alone :) I wonder why you didn't smuggle a
real OS (Linux!) in there though...

Anyways: Happy Windozing ;)

Cheers!
Olafo