Re: [OM] Crappy negs

Subject: Re: [OM] Crappy negs
From: Gregg Iverson <giverson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 06 Jan 2000 19:02:20 -0500
I didn't know until later how *spoiled* we were.  My school was a lab
school for a small university with about 3500 students.  On the campus,
as I can recall, we had ~9 different darkrooms for different
organizations/functions.  It was so *bad*, when the Phys. Ed. Dept.
asked (later, when I was in college) for permission to build a darkroom
in their building for motion studies, they were told no ... too much
access already available. ;-)

Gregg