[OM] FS: 1.7 x C-180 teleconverter lens for IS-10,20,30,100,200,300

Subject: [OM] FS: 1.7 x C-180 teleconverter lens for IS-10,20,30,100,200,300
From: Frank van Lindert <franklin@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 07 Jan 2000 18:38:03 +0100
Recently I bought a used teleconverter lens, with the intention to use
it on my Oly digital C-1400XL (=D-620L). Unfortunately after receiving
the lens it proved not to be the expected Centurion 1.45x converter,
but the IS-series C-180 1.7x converter instead. And this one cannot be
used with the digicam...

I have the possibility to return the lens to the camera shop where I
bought it, but maybe someone else on the list is interested. I paid
the equivalent of $45, which I would take for it too (add shipping,
please). It is in exc+ condition with both caps and pouch.

If you are interested, please let me know off line. And if you happen
to own the D-1.45x which I expected to receive, I would be happy to
trade. The camera shop which sold me the lens doesn't have a used one
of those, otherwise I would have returned it immediately to be swapped
for the right one.

Thanks,

Frank van Lindert
Utrecht NL.