Re: [OM] 135/4.5 & 1.4XA

Subject: Re: [OM] 135/4.5 & 1.4XA
From: "Daan Kalmeijer" <daank@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 8 Jan 2000 12:46:20 +0100
Foxy,

>So 200mm internal focus will give about the same as 135mm with extension.

I think that's 150 mm (200 mm micor-N*kk*r) and ~180 mm (C*n*n 200 mm
macro), both at 1:2. I'm not sure about the new micro-N*kk*r-zoom lens and
the C*n*n EF 180 mm macro. I suppose the zoom N*kk*r is an IF lens as most
zoom lenses have at least some IF-focus. It still would be nice to have a
good 189 mm macro lens for some subjects (Scott's butterflies f.i.).

For now I just need to go looking for a 1.4 XA. I have never seen these for
sale around here.

Thanks,

Daan