RE: [OM] rangefinders

Subject: RE: [OM] rangefinders
From: "M. Stephens" <mike1964@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 8 Jan 2000 09:56:24 -0600
I have the Stylus Epic DLX.  It has a 2.8 lens (think it is a 35, but
don't have it with me to check), and rudimentary spot metering that
works quite well.  What I mean by rudimentary is that you point the
crosshairs
in the center of the viewfinder on the subject, press the shutter button
halfway, it locks in exposure, then you can back up, compose, shoot,
etc.  It really does a fine job, and as Phillip mentioned about the XA4,
sometimes I have a hard time telling these photos from those shot with
my OM w/standard lenses.  This camera is a great value, it is -really-
small- truly a pocket camera, and I think underappreciated.

Mike