Re: [OM] 1-4N focussing screen?

Subject: Re: [OM] 1-4N focussing screen?
From: "Ian A. Nichols" <I.A.Nichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2000 10:29:55 +0000 (GMT)

On Fri, 7 Jan 2000, Dirk and Carla Wright wrote:

> I just got a new plain matte 1-4N screen. I was told that "N" meant "new".
> Does anyone know what is new about this screen?

Presumably because the central spot is the size of the spot metering
area of the "new" OM-2S(P), OM3 and OM4 cameras.

|  /  | |/-\  |                      Ian A. Nichols                    |
|  \-/| |  /  |                  i.a.nichols@xxxxxxxxxx                |
|             *                    iann@xxxxxxxxxxxxx                  |