[OM] Running camera from winder battery

Subject: [OM] Running camera from winder battery
From: "Ian A. Nichols" <I.A.Nichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2000 10:43:53 +0000 (GMT)

On Sat, 8 Jan 2000, Terry and Tracey wrote:
(about the idea of tapping off two of the AAs in a winder to power the
camera)

> Remember this is the same as powering the camera from 3 volt alkalines
> instead of silver oxide. 6 volt with a regulator is a better option.

I thought the problem with running the camera off LR44s (alkaline)
rather than SR44s (silver oxide) was one of capacity rather than
voltage?

|  /  | |/-\  |                      Ian A. Nichols                    |
|  \-/| |  /  |                  i.a.nichols@xxxxxxxxxx                |
|             *                    iann@xxxxxxxxxxxxx                  |