Re: [OM] Got me a free Zuiko 75-150 yesterday!

Subject: Re: [OM] Got me a free Zuiko 75-150 yesterday!
From: Gregg Iverson <giverson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2000 18:15:00 -0500
Congratulations.  I just got two really well taken care for lenses, a
50mm 1.8 MC and a 24mm 2.8 from the Wolf store in Charlotte, NC for
$130.  Not quite the deal you got!  I had to talk one salesman into even
showing me anything used.

Gregg

Motor Sport Visions Photography wrote:

<snip>
The upshot of this was he told me that it wasn't worth fixing, that he
was going to throw it away and would I like to have it for free. Suffice
to say I took him up on that offer.