RE: [OM] Live in Australia? Wanna move there?

Subject: RE: [OM] Live in Australia? Wanna move there?
From: "Higgins, Michael (Ex AS01)" <michael.higgins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2000 14:01:12 +1100
Hi Dave,

As you know I'm in Sydney - the closest big city to the Hunter Valley, but
still 2hours drive away.  If there is anything I can do to help let me
know... But if I was going to drive there I'd probably want to buy the $400
set up that Chris Biggs pointed out myself.  (assuming that's what you are
interested in.)

Cheers,

Mike