[OM] My Olympus system on ebay... 16mm fisheye, no reserve, currently at

Subject: [OM] My Olympus system on ebay... 16mm fisheye, no reserve, currently at $299
From: "BJ Nicholls" <bjnicholls@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2000 23:50:48 -0700

Hello folks,

I'm in the final throes of selling my Olympus system. Of particular interest
may be my Zuiko 16mm 3.5 fisheye which has a starting bid of $299 and no
reserve. There's currently one bidder on the lens. If you're interested,
here's the URL:

http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=234715942

I have a Zuiko 24mm 2.8, a Tokina 28-85 ATX macro zoom, and a few other
items that I've listed for very reasonable prices, most with no reserve.
Just look at the "view seller's other auctions" link on the 16mm page.

Thanks, parting is such sweet sorrow...

BJ Nicholls