Re: [OM] RE: B&H New Olympus Listing of 400mm f6.3

Subject: Re: [OM] RE: B&H New Olympus Listing of 400mm f6.3
From: "Hans van Veluwen" <mail@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2000 13:03:53 +0100
: Just checked out B&H's new addition to their list. (or is it listee?)
: I could not believe my eyes!
: Has Oly re-introduced the 400mm f6.3?
: Or is this just some old stock B&H had?
: Anyone have a new price list to confirm if Olympus still list this?

Don't know if it ever was discontinued, but it appears on Dutch price l*sts.
$2,099.95 is a very good price indeed since over here the l*st-price is
hfl.7245 =
US$ 3400.

"L*sten very carefully, I shall l*st this only once! This l*st-thread makes me
so
l*stless I need to be l*sterized!"

H@nz (L*st For Life?)